- About us
The Institute for Advancing Careers and Talents (iACT) is a not-for-profit career development center that offers innovative and futuristic career & skill based education. Established in 2008, in Saudabad, Malir, it is a public-private partnership initiative between Habib University Foundation and the City District Government Karachi (CDGK). Step by step, strength-to-strength, iACT has carved out a special place for itself in the field of education.At the institute we aim to prepare youth for better career prospects by providing career based professional courses and healthy and interactive campus life experience.
"Inspiring and facilitating youth to nurture their potential for healthier and productive life"
- (Quality Learning via Market Oriented Skill Development Programs)
iACT has been established with the vision of serving youth with quality learning corresponding withmarket needs to nurture their talents and ensure a better future.
- (Career Guidance)
Internships and entrepreneurial facilitation is one of the fundamental services offered by iACT to allow for young people’s personal development and career enhancement.
- (Tailor-made Academia)
Academia offered by the institute is an ideal combination of practical skills and theoretical knowledge to enhance their skills for greater employability.
- (Healthy Campus Life)
iACT houses state-of-the-art learning facilities including Air-conditioned class rooms, Three seminar halls, Fully Equipped IT Labs, Sports facilities and clean and healthy environment.
- Initiated in 2007.
- Registered with: Sindh Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (STEVTA) and Sindh Board of Technical Education (SBTE).
- Partnerships established with: CDGK, Youth Affairs Department Government of Sindh, British Council, and Shell Live Wire Trust.
- Managing twenty courses under eight services sector fields.
- Implementing three youth development projects of Youth Affairs Department, Government of Sindh in seven districts of Sindh.
- Number of graduates: 1728.
- More than 40% successful job placement services.